‘Heart’ening News from the CON-SNP Executive
Here are a few important updates and messages from the CON-SNP Executive.
CON-SNP Grants & Awards
There is still time to apply for Student and New Professional Grants and Awards:
- Chapter Start Up Grants: To offer Canadian Universities and Colleges the funds to launch a new or revamp an existing CON-SNP Chapter at their local institution (Deadline March 1)
- Chapter Event Grant: To help local chapters run exciting & innovative events and/or attract outstanding experts in obesity to come speak at their institutions, promoting knowledge dissemination and networking opportunities for trainees (Deadline March 1)
- CON-SNP Rising Star Award: This annual award recognizes an individual who has promoted the work of CON-SNP through individual work, Chapter initiatives, mentoring SNPs, speaking at CON or CON-SNP events, helping CON-SNP chapters or other similar activities (Deadline April 1)
- CON-SNP Champion Award: This annual award recognizes an active CON-SNP chapter (or individual who belongs to a CON-SNP chapter) who has promoted the work of CON-SNP (Deadline April 1)
- CON-SNP Faculty Supervisor Award: Students and New Professionals may nominate their CON-SNP Chapter faculty supervisor who has demonstrated excellent mentorship in supporting their CON-SNP Chapter (Deadline April 1)
For more details and information regarding CON-SNP Awards and Grants, please click here.
Interested in Joining the CON-SNP National Executive?
Each year we accept applications for the next CON-SNP National Executive. Call for NEW National Exec happens at the end of May. Stay tuned for updates.